Microsoft Excel includes lots of fabulous time-saving tricks that can increase productivity and comfort as you work on your spreadsheets. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced user, it's easy to overlook some of these great tips and time savers. Learn various handy tips, tricks and shortcuts to increase your productivity and flexibility, saving time and stress.
In this Excel Tips, Tricks and Time Savers Complete training class you will become comfortable with the interface, navigate and modify your spreadsheets with simple clicks on the keyboard or handy mouse techniques, and learn loads of useful time-saving tricks. Make full use of Excel's powerful Fill Handle, insert multiple rows at once and insert rows and columns with a simple click of the keyboard. Set your list back to its original sort order, duplicate your worksheet with a simple drag-and-drop and update values on the spot with Paste Special. This class also covers some useful Pivot Table tricks, and how to make your conditional formatting more flexible with check boxes and drop-down lists. Learn some useful charting tricks, including how to create charts with a keystroke and how to add creativity and readability by including pictures and smoothing out lines. You will even learn how to put together a Gantt chart in Excel!
- Update values on the spot using Paste Special
- Become more efficient by making full use of Excel's Fill Handle
- Insert multiple rows at once
- Organize your workbook by color-coding your sheet tabs
- Set your list back to its original sort order
- Input values with leading zeros
- Quickly transpose blocks of data
- Capture and insert screenshots in Excel
- Duplicate your worksheets with a simple drag-and-drop
- Create multi-tiered data validation lists
- Make your IF statements more flexible and powerful with wildcards
- Create Gantt charts in Excel
- Learn 10 useful Pivot Table tricks
- Generate a unique list with Advanced Filters
- Use check boxes and drop-down lists to make your conditional formatting more flexible
- Insert and work with an Excel spreadsheet inside a Word document
- Create custom date formats
- Copy only the visible cells from subtotaled data
- And much more…
Beginner to Advanced users who would like to learn useful tips and tricks to enhance their user-experience with Excel and increase their productivity. This class is for anyone who uses Excel regularly and would like to work faster and more efficiently.
Update Values on the Spot using Paste Special
Find and Highlight all of your Formulas & Functions in an Instant
Become More Efficient by Using Excel's Fill Handle to the Fullest Extent
Convert your Formulas to Values with a Quick Drag-and-Drop
10 Magical Ways to use Flash Fill
Hide Cells in Plain Sight!
Insert Screenshots into Excel
Quickly Transpose Blocks of Data
Make Excel Talk to You
Insert Multiple Rows all at Once
Insert Rows and Columns with a Click of the Keyboard
Organize your Workbook by Color-Coding your Sheet Tabs
Efficiently Create Column Headings
Look like a Math Expert by using Excel's AutoCalculate Feature
Add the Excel Calculator to your Quick Access Toolbar
Set your List Back to its Original Sort Order
Input Values that Start with Leading Zeros
Copy Multiple Items to the Office Clipboard
Bullet Points in Excel? Yes you can!
Duplicate your Worksheets with a Simple Drag-and-Drop
Create Multi-Tiered Data Validation Lists
Make your Conditional Formatting More Flexible with Check Boxes and Drop-Down Lists
Use Conditional Formatting to Compare Lists
Use Wildcards in your IF Statements
Now That You Know How to Use CountIF, Let's Try SUMIF!
Create Charts with a Keystroke
Get Creative – Add Pictures to your Charts
Gantt Charts in Excel!
Smooth Those Lines in your Line Charts!
10 Useful Pivot Table Tricks
Insert and Work with a Spreadsheet Inside your Word Document
Copy Only Visible Cells from your Subtotaled Data
Enter Data into Visible Cells Only in a Filtered List
Generate a Unique List Using Advanced Filters
Become More Efficient by Creating Autofill Lists
Create Custom Date Formats
Excel Tips, Tricks and Time Savers Complete
Register for this class