Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book OneNote TrainingAt JN Software our OneNote training classes come in 1 standard level. Please see the course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary depending on the version of the software you use.
View Full Outline…
Versions: 2007 2010 2013 2016
- New users to OneNote
- Those looking to complete their OneNote knowledge base
View Full Outline…
Versions: 2007 2010 2013 2016
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
With our Microsoft OneNote Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Organize your notebooks, sections, and pages within OneNote to clearly outline your thoughts
- Create linked notes with Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
- Work Effectively
- Take efficient notes of your meetings and lectures, organize them, and even share them
- Utilize the power and flexibility of OneNote to record audio or video notes, and to insert other files
- Work Brilliantly
- Use OneNote to take and organize screen clippings or bookmark websites
- Protect the security of your OneNote data by using passwords to lock sections of your notes
- And More!
Professional OneNote Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft OneNote courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Manage your meeting notes more efficiently with OneNote
- Save hours of time by using OneNote to keep track of web clippings, screenshots, receipts, or other miscellaneous items
- Search your collection of notes with OneNote’s built-in search tools
- Simplify your workflow by integrating your notes with the rest of the Office suite
- Be more productive with OneNote’s note-taking and audio recording features
- Use OneNote to collaborate with others on projects
- Share and synchronize your notes across multiple devices
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItMicrosoft OneNote is an extremely versatile software application for creating and managing personal or business notes. It allows you to keep track of your important information, to search it, synchronize it, and share it with other people or other devices. OneNote has often been called one of the most under-utilized software applications in the Office suite, but a more complete knowledge will allow you to harness this extraordinary tool in many beneficial and powerful ways.
- Want to simplify your note-taking for the multiple weekly meetings or lectures you attend?
- Need to have OneNote convert your handwritten notes into text?
- Struggling to create To-Do lists or Project Overviews from your OneNote meeting notes?
- Want to save time by using OneNote with Outlook to email notes or clippings?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
How You’ll LearnWith our OneNote training you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience allowing the trainer to work along with you in depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you or your team specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsAt JN Software Consulting we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the control of your data. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to take and organize your notes and other important data with OneNote skilfully. We can help you customize your course with virtually no stress and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Microsoft OneNote training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized OneNote training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired. You can pick and choose from our outline to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class