Microsoft Skype for Business is a powerful instant messaging and collaboration platform that includes several extremely useful features.
Skype for Business allows you to use voice calling and video conferencing, set up online meetings and use a variety of other extremely useful features to work together effectively. You can use whiteboards, annotate PowerPoint slideshows and get feedback during online meetings. It even includes availability (presence) information and the ability to record your meetings.
Make calls, transfer calls, schedule online meetings and do much more to collaborate and communicate your ideas quickly and easily.
Enhance your ability to communicate instantly with clients and colleagues. Gain the knowledge and hands-on practice you need to manage your contacts and contact groups, use instant messaging to reach out to your clients and other contacts, set up audio or video calls and schedule online meetings. Record meetings and share your content and your ideas in real-time with our Skype for Business training. You will:
- Learn how to use Skype for Business to send and receive instant messages
- Manage clients and customize the contacts view
- Set up a Skype meeting and add participants
- Add interactivity to your Skype meetings by presenting and sharing content
- Create and manage contact groups
- Use the Skype for Business recording features
- Customize the Skype for Business options to suit your needs
- Create online meetings and allow other participants to present material
- Confer on a whiteboard during your meeting or present a PowerPoint slideshow
- And more...
All new users to Skype for Business or all users who would like to use Skype for Business to its full potential or customize Skype for Business to meet their needs.
Section 1: Getting Started
Getting Started with Skype for Business 2016
Communicating with Contacts
Updating Your Status Information
Section 2: Working with Messages and Contacts
Sending Instant Messages, Part 1
Sending Instant Messages, Part 2
Customizing the Contacts View
Section 3: Joining Meetings and Calls
Setting up Meetings
Participating in Meetings
Presenting in Meetings
Adding Interactivity to Meetings
Section 4: Customizing Skype for Business
Customizing Contact Groups
Using Recording Features
Customizing Skype for Business Options
Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
Register for this class