Microsoft Teams provides an extremely flexible cloud-based workspace, where Office 365 users can send messages, share files, and do so much more.
Teams can be created for a department, a project or just about anything you like. They can be public or private, and you can join or leave as many teams as needed. Each team has access to channels where people can communicate, sharing messages and files.
Microsoft Teams also provides additional communication tools, such as chat, meetings, file sharing, audio and video calling and more.
Gain the knowledge and hands-on practice you need to create and manage teams and channels, share files and ideas, schedule meetings, set up audio and video calls, and integrate other services and data. Increase your productivity, communication, and flexibility as you acquire the skills you need to create and manage teams, share ideas quickly, communicate with chats, audio, or video, schedule meetings, and even add apps to integrate other services. You will:
- Create teams for a department, a project or for anything you like
- Use Microsoft Teams to provide a collaborative, cloud-based workspace
- Create and manage channels to allow users to talk to each other and share information and files
- Access channels, share files and messages
- Post, edit, delete and manage messages
- Bring messages to a specific person’s attention with mentions and announcements
- Keep detailed information accessible to all team members with the wiki
- Make video and audio calls using the chat window
- Create, edit and schedule meetings that will be synchronized with Microsoft Outlook
- Integrate existing services with features such as connectors, apps and bots
- And more...
All new users to Teams who want to understand what Microsoft Teams is and get up to speed and able to start using it quickly. It will also help more experienced users customize Teams to meet their needs.
Section 1: Getting Started
Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
Getting Help with Microsoft Teams
Section 2: Communicating in Channels
Doing More with Messages
Managing Files in a Channel
Using the Wiki
Section 3: Using Other Communication Tools
Using Chat (Part 1)
Using Chat (Part 2)
Managing Files in Teams
Section 4: Customizing Channels
Adding Tabs to a Channel
Adding Connectors to a Channel
Section 5: Customizing Your Teams Experience
Managing Your Teams Profile
Adding Apps and Bots
Microsoft Teams Complete
Register for this class