Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Professional Writing Skills TrainingAt JN Software Consulting, our Professional Writing Skills training classes come as a variety of one- and two-day courses. These classes will enable you to reap dividends as you polish your writing skills to enhance your career and improve communication in the workplace. Express yourself with professionalism, and show yourself to be a credible leader and motivator.
Click on a course below to learn more.
Business Writing That Works
- Those in a business environment who need to communicate through writing
- Learn the value of good written communication.
- Discover how to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Explore how to apply these skills in real world situations.
- Understand the proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails.
Writing Reports and Proposals
- Those who must write reports for a variety of purposes and would like to increase their efficiency
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.
Advanced Writing Skills
- Those who already are good writers
- Make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct.
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- Deal with specific business requests.
- Create effective business cases, proposals, and reports.
- Thoroughly document sources used in your writing.
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
With our Professional Writing Skills Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Use the proper format for writing letters, memos, and e-mails
- Make sure your letters and e-mails are always clear, concise, and professional
- Leave the best impression possible by concluding your correspondence correctly
- Work Effectively
- Prepare informative and persuasive proposals and reports
- Show your thoughtfulness and consideration for others by writing with sincerity and tact
- Present information in a variety of formal, informal, and proposal styles
- Work Brilliantly
- Demonstrate your professionalism by writing clear, concise, and accurate briefs and reports
- Avoid confusion and loss of revenue by writing with precision and clarity
- Express yourself in such a way as to motivate and inspire confidence
- And More!
Professional Writing Skills Training That Gives You the EdgeSign up now for our Professional Writing Skills courses to help you:
- Learn the value of good written communication
- Apply business writing and proofing skills in real world situations
- Be sincerely tactful, thoughtful, and appreciative in your written communications
- Understand the proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails
- Leave the best impression possible by learning how to correctly conclude your letters and e-mails
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform and persuade your audience
- Make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct
- Improve sentence structure and paragraph development
- Review your work to ensure its clarity
- Deal with requests for information or references
- Create effective business cases, proposals, and reports
- Thoroughly document any sources that you use in your writing
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItGood writing skills are a significant asset throughout every stage of your career. Whether you are writing a CV or résumé in order to get a job, or composing letters or reports as you make progress towards a leadership position, you must present your words clearly and accurately. Good writing skills are highly valued in the workplace. People who are good writers generally outperform their peers, as they appear to be more accomplished, responsible, and credible.
Apply the techniques covered in these courses to improve your written communication skills, professionalism, and credibility.
- Do you have a hard time understanding the correct format for memos, letters, and e-mails?
- Are you struggling to prepare informative and persuasive reports and proposals?
- Would you like to leave a more favorable impression as you write résumés, memos, or letters?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
Printed ManualA printed and bound paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Order the following add-ons for your session
Custom ManualPurchase the customization option and receive a custom manual with objectives you’ve selected from our different courses
How You’ll LearnIn private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple participants in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the trouble of travelling offsite.
Why You Should Learn With Us!JN Software Consulting is patient and reliable. We offer private training and consulting services to address your team building needs. We’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little difficulty and with very competitive pricing.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Professional Writing Skills training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Professional Writing Skills training to suit your specific requirements. You can customize your courses and outlines, and have us write a custom manual for you. We can build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the courses you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Order custom manuals